analyze two examples of how lobbyists affect healthcare legislationOctober 13, 2018
George, S., & Thomas, S. (2010). Lived experience of diabetes among older, rural people. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66(5), 1092-1100.October 13, 2018
REQUIREMENTS ( 3 pages)
- Select a Speak Up brochure developed by The Joint Commission. Follow this link to the proper website: http://www.jointcommission.org/topics/speakup_brochures.aspx.
- 2. Write a short paper reviewing the brochure and include current nursing or healthcare research to support your critique.
- The length of the paper is to be no greater than three pages, double spaced, excluding title page and reference page. Extra pages will not be read and will not count toward your grade. 3. This assignment will be graded on quality of information presented, use of citations, and use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and organization based on the required components.
- Create the review using Microsoft Word 2007 (a part of Microsoft Office 2007). You can tell that the document is saved as a MS Word 2007 document because it will end in “.docx.”
- APA format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headers (upper- and lowercase, bold, centered).
- Summary of Brochure
- Evaluation of Brochure
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"