Buchbinder, S. B., Shanks, N. H., & Buchbinder, D. (2014). Cases in Health Care Management. MA: Jones & Bartlett LearningOctober 11, 2018
Examine the ethical/legal issues arising in NI practice while using, designing, managing, upgrading, and building information systems.October 11, 2018
Go to a place that provides direct or indirect patient care. You do not need to work at the facility; you just need access to it. Observe what institutional policies and protocols relating to your clinical topic are in place and how the staff and personnel implement the policies and procedures.
Address the following points in your journal:
- What specific policies and procedures related to the research topic you have been developing throughout the semester were implemented at the clinical facility?
- Did you observe any barriers to compliance with policies and procedures relating to your clinical topic? If so, what are some specific steps that would improve compliance that you have found in the nursing literature? (Provide at least 2 scholarly articles from nursing journals published within the last 3 – 5 years to support your suggestions for improvement).
- Discuss at least 2 areas that would directly benefit patients and improve patient care from the implementation of evidenced based policies and protocols.
- What interdisciplinary team members are needed in the implementation of EBP in relation to your topic?
- As a BSN prepared nurse, reflect on your role in the implementation of EBP that would include policies and protocols relating to your topic?
Submit your findings in a 1-2 page journal entry. Include in your journal a reflection of what you have learned about the nursing research process and EBP in the development of your clinical topic during the term. Discuss how what you have learned will shape your clinical practice in the future.
As this Assignment is a Journal entry and not a formal paper, it may at times be difficult to follow the organization, style, and formatting of the APA 6th Edition Manual. Despite this, your Journal Assignment should:
- clearly establish and maintain the viewpoint and purpose of the Assignment;
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and use APA 6th Editionformat for crediting sources. Refer to the APA Progression Ladder.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"