Demonstrate effective verbal,written,and technological communication using legal and ethical standards for transferring knowledge using success resources provided to Chamberlain studentsOctober 13, 2018
explain in 2-3 sentences what each of these terms means with regards to the information we’ve covered thus far. Provide an example for eachOctober 13, 2018
Case Study Ethical Legal Dilemma Advanced Practice Nursing
- Create an ethical legal decision-making dilemma involving an advanced practice nurse in the field of education, informatics, administration, or a nurse practitioner. Apply relevant codes of conduct that apply to the practice of nursing and your chosen field.
- Include one ethical principle and one law that could be violated and whether the violation would constitute a civil or criminal act based on facts.
- Construct a decision that demonstrates integrity and that would prevent violation of the ethical principle and prevent the law from being violated.
- Describe the legal principles and laws that apply to the ethical dilemma.
- Support the legal issues with prior legal cases or state or federal statutes.
- Analyze the differences between ethical and legal reasoning and apply an ethical-legal reasoning model in the case study to create a basis for a solution to the ethical-legal dilemma.
- List three recommendations that will resolve advanced practice nurses’ moral distress in the dilemma you have presented.
- Based on the issue you presented and the rules of the law, apply the laws to your case and come up with a conclusion.
- This is a fact-based Assignment that will not include your opinion.
- This will require research and support for what is written.
- The Assignment should be in your words after reading the scholarly and fact-based publications and have proper citations. There should be no quotations. The professor wants to hear your voice as a masters trained nurse.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered , logical, and unified , as well as original and insightful ;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics ; and
- use APA 6th Edition format as outlined in the APA Progression Ladder.
I will attach the grading rubrics for this assignment.
For this assignment you will use the information you used for 506 Unit 2 Discussion Topic 1
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for your help
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"